Hong kong Digital Vision

has been moved to new address


This web address will soon disappear, so please update your links, RSS feed, and bookmarks. Sorry for inconvenience...

Hong Kong Digital Vision: Happy Valentine's Day :: Photoblog in Hong Kong

Hong Kong Digital Vision :: Photoblog in Hong Kong

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Place: Central, Hong Kong

Lan Fong Yuen (蘭芳園), Hong Kong Style Tea Bistro ( Restaurant ) located at 2, Gage Street, Central. One of their favorite drink is Hong Kong Style pantyhose Milk Tea (絲襪奶茶).

Related Photos:

Labels: , , ,

Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | 한국어 | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 | 日本語
To purchase my photo, please visit Hong Kong Lightbox

Best Hong Kong Stock Photography - Hong Kong Lightbox


Blogger annie.a said...

funny, nice photo, happy valentine's day to u too!!

Tue Feb 14, 09:27:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous TUNG said...

they are sitting on the penthouse

ha ha

happy v. day to u too

Tue Feb 14, 04:53:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous ahway said...

great! how could you get it? did they notice????
anyway, happy v. day to you too!

Tue Feb 14, 05:57:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous  said...


Tue Feb 14, 08:41:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Sidney said...

Funny ! Nicely spotted !
Happy Valentine's Day ! (Belated!)

Fri Feb 17, 03:19:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Winnie Chan said...

they are tourist, aren't they?
it seems quite strange to me that a very local act now becomes rather exotic.

nice to see u.
the fringe time capsule bring me to your blog.

Sat Mar 25, 01:29:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Kayne said...

Hi there. I have just found your website. I am in love with Hong Kong. I had a 2 week holiday there from Jan 22 to Feb 6 this year and can't stop thinking about it. I hope you take more magnificent pictures. I think I'll live there one day, even though it is very different from Australia.

Mon Apr 17, 02:25:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need your help.
So I manage as anybody find only your benefit without your loss and risk.
If you can not trust me after you reed this, please teach me how I can trick you.

I want to buy a thing which I can not buy it in my country.
And I can not make a credit card.So I can not pay.
So please buy and send it to me.

In total, I pay you about US$ 2000.
It costs about US$ 450 - US$ 500.
I need two kinds of them. so US$1000 for one.
To trust each other, I send US$1000 whenever I get one of them.

I pay US$ 300 in advance for it and the other after I get it.
So no risk for you.Please send a reply.
Then I can write detail of the thing.

I pay total because I need your cooperation for my life.
I wish you do before it.


Sat May 13, 05:03:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Whiskers said...

I can't say I disagree. I'll check to see the consensus. Happy mother's day!

Mon May 15, 06:29:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous michelle said...

very funny image :) please send more photos of Hk.

Sun Jun 04, 05:36:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home