Hong kong Digital Vision

has been moved to new address

http://www.hkdigit.net

This web address will soon disappear, so please update your links, RSS feed, and bookmarks. Sorry for inconvenience...

Hong Kong Digital Vision: Happy Valentine's Day :: Photoblog in Hong Kong


Hong Kong Digital Vision :: Photoblog in Hong Kong

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day





Place: Central, Hong Kong

Lan Fong Yuen (蘭芳園), Hong Kong Style Tea Bistro ( Restaurant ) located at 2, Gage Street, Central. One of their favorite drink is Hong Kong Style pantyhose Milk Tea (絲襪奶茶).

Related Photos:

Labels: , , ,


Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | 한국어 | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 | 日本語
To purchase my photo, please visit Hong Kong Lightbox

Best Hong Kong Stock Photography - Hong Kong Lightbox

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are sitting on the penthouse

ha ha

happy v. day to u too

Tue Feb 14, 04:53:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great! how could you get it? did they notice????
anyway, happy v. day to you too!

Tue Feb 14, 05:57:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

很特別的店。

Tue Feb 14, 08:41:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Sidney said...

Funny ! Nicely spotted !
Happy Valentine's Day ! (Belated!)

Fri Feb 17, 03:19:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger winchan said...

they are tourist, aren't they?
it seems quite strange to me that a very local act now becomes rather exotic.

nice to see u.
the fringe time capsule bring me to your blog.

Sat Mar 25, 01:29:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Kayne said...

Hi there. I have just found your website. I am in love with Hong Kong. I had a 2 week holiday there from Jan 22 to Feb 6 this year and can't stop thinking about it. I hope you take more magnificent pictures. I think I'll live there one day, even though it is very different from Australia.

Mon Apr 17, 02:25:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need your help.
So I manage as anybody find only your benefit without your loss and risk.
If you can not trust me after you reed this, please teach me how I can trick you.

I want to buy a thing which I can not buy it in my country.
And I can not make a credit card.So I can not pay.
So please buy and send it to me.

In total, I pay you about US$ 2000.
It costs about US$ 450 - US$ 500.
I need two kinds of them. so US$1000 for one.
To trust each other, I send US$1000 whenever I get one of them.

I pay US$ 300 in advance for it and the other after I get it.
So no risk for you.Please send a reply.
Then I can write detail of the thing.

I pay total because I need your cooperation for my life.
I wish you do before it.

--->
johnsai000@yahoo.co.jp

Sat May 13, 05:03:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny image :) please send more photos of Hk.

Sun Jun 04, 05:36:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home