Hong kong Digital Vision

has been moved to new address


This web address will soon disappear, so please update your links, RSS feed, and bookmarks. Sorry for inconvenience...

Hong Kong Digital Vision: Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas :: Photoblog in Hong Kong

Hong Kong Digital Vision :: Photoblog in Hong Kong

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas

Wish all you have Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Labels: ,

Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | 한국어 | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 | 日本語
To purchase my photo, please visit Hong Kong Lightbox

Best Hong Kong Stock Photography - Hong Kong Lightbox


Blogger Thwayne said...

You have some impressive pictures of Hong Kong. I was in your city, I think it was in 1973, and it was magnificent. China had not taken rule of Hong Kong at that point. It was still on the English rule. I stayed at the Hong Kong Hilton. I was into clothes and camera equipment then. I take it, Hong Kong has a talent for the clothing industry. I enjoyed myself to the fullest extent. We had a party every night, for three weeks. Again, I want to thank you for your impressive photos.szbabl

Mon Apr 03, 06:14:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home