Hong kong Digital Vision

has been moved to new address

http://www.hkdigit.net

This web address will soon disappear, so please update your links, RSS feed, and bookmarks. Sorry for inconvenience...

Hong Kong Digital Vision: Harbour View :: Photoblog in Hong Kong


Hong Kong Digital Vision :: Photoblog in Hong Kong

Friday, August 04, 2006

Harbour View



Place: Central (中環), insdie Star Ferry Pier (天星小輪碼頭).

Equipment: Canon 30D, Sigma 12 - 24 mm F4.5 - F5.6 EX DG, B+W CPL Filter

Filed Under : places


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | 한국어 | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 | 日本語
To purchase my photo, please visit Hong Kong Lightbox

Best Hong Kong Stock Photography - Hong Kong Lightbox

2 Comments:

Blogger CAMEL said...

I can't see this picture >_<

I really love your blog^^
I went to HK this Jan~~ and your photos just let me recollect what I saw in HK

Mon Aug 07, 11:56:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. Wonderful photo. So wish I was back there.

Wed Dec 10, 07:23:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home