Hong kong Digital Vision

has been moved to new address


This web address will soon disappear, so please update your links, RSS feed, and bookmarks. Sorry for inconvenience...

Hong Kong Digital Vision: Harbour View :: Photoblog in Hong Kong

Hong Kong Digital Vision :: Photoblog in Hong Kong

Friday, August 04, 2006

Harbour View

Place: Central (中環), insdie Star Ferry Pier (天星小輪碼頭).

Equipment: Canon 30D, Sigma 12 - 24 mm F4.5 - F5.6 EX DG, B+W CPL Filter

Filed Under : places

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | 한국어 | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 | 日本語
To purchase my photo, please visit Hong Kong Lightbox

Best Hong Kong Stock Photography - Hong Kong Lightbox


Blogger CAMEL said...

I can't see this picture >_<

I really love your blog^^
I went to HK this Jan~~ and your photos just let me recollect what I saw in HK

Mon Aug 07, 11:56:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Will said...

Sigh. Wonderful photo. So wish I was back there.

Wed Dec 10, 07:23:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home