Hong kong Digital Vision

has been moved to new address

http://www.hkdigit.net

This web address will soon disappear, so please update your links, RSS feed, and bookmarks. Sorry for inconvenience...

Hong Kong Digital Vision: One, Two, Three... Click :: Photoblog in Hong Kong


Hong Kong Digital Vision :: Photoblog in Hong Kong

Thursday, May 22, 2008

One, Two, Three... Click

One, Two, Three... Click
Stock Photo ID: hkdigit-080504-085856

HONG KONG: 4 May, 2008 - Kids from Beijing Manchu Skipping Rope Team (北京花樣跳繩隊) taking photo before they perform at the Golden Bauhinia Square (金紫荊廣場) which celebrate Olympus at Beijing later this year.

Labels: , , ,


Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | 한국어 | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 | 日本語
To purchase my photo, please visit Hong Kong Lightbox

Best Hong Kong Stock Photography - Hong Kong Lightbox

3 Comments:

Blogger Peluhongkong said...

I have to say your blog is a really good one. I like the way you show Hong Kong using your photos and I think they are more real than more of the photos of HK I´ve seen in internet. I´m living in Yuen Long as well a while ago and I´m trying to get as much information about HK as I can. Your photos are very helpful.
You can visit my blog
http://peluhongkong.blogspot.com
Unfortunatelly it is wroten in spanish so I don´t think you can understand. However I´ve got some photos as well but not as good as yours.
If you don´t mind i will put a link in my blog so people in Spain can see your photos as well.
Thanks.

Mon Jun 02, 02:45:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger David Chow said...

Hi,

Thanks for visiting my photoblog. Your photos are great too, especially those taking at Yuen Long. Sometime it is more easy take photos by Foreign than local.

Beside, I already added link to your blog.

Mon Jun 02, 11:29:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Peluhongkong said...

Thanks,

I´ve just got a Nikon D40x and I´m still learning how to use it manually. I took a lot of photos in Tin Hau Festival. It was great.

By the way my email is
peluhongkong@gmail.com

Tue Jun 03, 12:03:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home