Hong kong Digital Vision

has been moved to new address

http://www.hkdigit.net

This web address will soon disappear, so please update your links, RSS feed, and bookmarks. Sorry for inconvenience...

Hong Kong Digital Vision: Mirror :: Photoblog in Hong Kong


Hong Kong Digital Vision :: Photoblog in Hong Kong

Monday, May 23, 2005

Mirror




i-gizmo : Contest #053 MIRROR

Location: China Hong Kong City, Tism Sha Tsui
Canon EOS 20D, EF 17-40mm 4L @ 17mm, f/4.5, 1/50 sec, ISO 100
Photoshop: Resize Sharper, USM

Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | 한국어 | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 | 日本語
To purchase my photo, please visit Hong Kong Lightbox

Best Hong Kong Stock Photography - Hong Kong Lightbox

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful and cool!
I like this structure.
This glass is very clear.

Thank you for linking my photo blogs.

Tue May 24, 11:11:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Poramit said...

great texture....love the color and reflection...awesome shot

Sat May 28, 02:37:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic shot! That building is awesome! Hey Lee, did you know that one of my biggest wish is to visit your place? (As said here in the commentbox: http://www.goingbananas.org/archives/2005/04/101.php#000105) My grandfather was original from Hong Kong and somewhere I'd always felt a nessecity to visit my roots. So make sure you keep on posting those HK-images, just to keep my dream alive ;)

Sun May 29, 07:41:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home